View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Default Size matters boys, learn to live with it or do something about it

I Have been doing a lot of reseach in this area. I have asked this question many times in many different places, and a girl on this site confirmed what i always suspected.
Size matters to every one. There is no girl on this planet that wants a 4 inch instead of 7.
Every single girl will prefer a big one over a small one.
Here is why some of us have been able to find women that stay with us. Its because some women dig personality more then size. Some girls, through experience, have learned that hung guys tend to be man whores. They cheat, they lie, they break hearts. So some women figure that while they might not be satisfied in bed, at least they feel secure knowing that their guy is not going to go out and cheat on them.
But rest assured, mo girl, i repeat no girl would prefer a guy with a smaller one. No matter how much they tell you that your perfect for them, no matter how much they say they enjoy you, if they had a choice to choose you with a small one, or you with a big one, dont kid your selves boys, they will pick you with the bigger one, guaranteed.
Some of you might ask why i posted this, i just want guys to know the truth.
Even my girl tells me im perfect for her and that she would not want any bigger, well guess what, she is a fucking liar. Any girl who is with a small guy, will cheat sooner or later. She may love you, but the deisre to be filled is nto easy to control.
So moral of this story, all of us here are fucked one way or another. No one here can feel safe that their other half is true to them.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote