View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Like for example, i make my girl cum every time. And i know she is not faking it because she is very straight forward and in the past have told me that no i dint cum this time. She loves havign sex with me. She initiates it most of the time. She somtimes just unzips my pants and goes down on my little guy, she is a wild girl. She has been with guys twice my size before, i seen her x's. Nevertheless, she says that im good in bed as it is, but sicne she loves me, it makes it 100 times better.
The point im trying to make is that i dont want a bigger penis to pleae my girl, i can do that already. I want a bigger dicks o that i dont feel less of a man then every one else. I want a bigger dick because i want to screw so many girls before i settle down. I want a bigger dick because i never want to feel less of a man then the guy next to me. Its just so many factors.

And why do i need professional help? Because im starting PE? Does that make me crazy?
Insane, depressed and unstable people need professional help, what do i need it for? Im thinking clear as day. I dont get some of you fellas
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote