View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #18
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

I agree with smalldicklover, its the same as obesity. Can a person loose wight? sure they can. But why are so many people overwight? because of lack of commitment. You can apply that reasoning to a lot of different things.
As fas as PE goes, well smallcocked, how can you be so sure that it does not work?
Have you put years of carefully planned out, clever steady and commited routine only to not gain anything, if you have then i will concider you point. However, i am under the impression that you have never gave it a try, and thus, no offense but should not be making bald statements that it does not work.
Hey smalldicklover, i love you motivation man. I agree that most guys on here are ok with being small, and some actually enojoy it, different srokes for different folks i guess. But i am not here to advocate, promote ot encourage PE. I am here as a guy with a small penis, who is simply syaing that he will try to change it. Whether we succeed or not, time will tell.
I know 2 things for sure, i will never be able to get off on being small. And will never be happy if im going to be small for the rest of my life.
I dont give a damn what anybody says. There are not that many great things about this life, and for me, the two things that i love the most are impossible to get if im small. Those 2 things are playing proffessional hockey, which i still have a chance too even in few years. And being able to meet a girl on the street and not be afraid of what she will think of when i take off my pants. There are many other factors, its too long to list.
Like i said, this life really does not have much to offer, so if one cant have or do what they truly love, what is the point of living? Whats the point of busting your ass at work, going to school getting diplomas, why would i do any of that if unltimately i know that i cant ever be happy.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote