View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
bmet
Tiny Dick Intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BindiCat View Post
MEN! I have a question for you. Let's say you were in a long term relationship and things were getting a bit stale and boring in the sex department. And by "stale and boring", I mean I'm bored as fuck, and we're doing good to have sex two or three times a month anymore, and I'm doing all the initiating (and getting rejected most of the time, which is pissing me off). So I'm initiating less and less, because it just seems easier to take care of things myself. My hands don't reject me.

We're having major financial difficulties, and he's super stressed out about it. So he's so preoccupied with that that he's ignoring me. I've talked to him about it several times, and that doesn't seem to help. I prance around naked or in lingerie all the time, that doesn't work. I'll give him blowjobs or just mount him with no warning. But that doesn't help either.

So, my question to you guys is simply, what else can I do? What are some things that if a woman started doing them, no matter how stressed out or preoccupied you were with something else, you'd damn near rape that chick right then and there, and preferably keep coming back for more. I'm getting desperate.

Don't get me wrong, I understand why he's stressed, and I'm stressed about it, too. But I just don't think that letting it rule our thoughts and our lives is the best way to go about it, and I've told him that. I would think sex would be a good stress relief and a welcome distraction from our troubles, but apparently I'm the only one who thinks that.
I understand your question. It is a problem for both of you. A man's mind does tricks ( pun intended). For some reason my mind wanders to work related thoughts; not good.

The best way to solve this is to reduce the financial stress. Time is the best cure. Just give him your support and love, he needs that now. Tell him to take "time out" that you have a life, too!

I hope he will understand and take your needs into account. That is the best I can say now. It isn't much; maybe someone else can offer ideas.
bmet is offline   Reply With Quote