Thread: Omegle
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #5
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom78728 View Post
Yup, i posted this as a rebuttal to the size doesn't matter crowd. A woman will tell you to your face it doesn't matter and then laugh her ass off if it's annonymous. I had a discussion with 2 women in a CFNM situation a few weeks ago. A gal i was seeing brought her roommate and i was naked with for them for a couple of hours and we talked candidly. Size matters. We took some pics and they texted to some girl friends and without fail the response was LOL, lmao, roflma etc
Well sometimes women have a natural urge to laugh when they see a naked guy for no other reason than the fact the guy is naked not because of his size. If they sent the pics with a text saying "look how small this guys dick is" or something similar then yes they were laughing at the size.

We also have to bear in mind there that all women are different. There's only a certain percentage that will ridicule a guys size. A good percentage won't regardless of whether he's in front of them or not.

It does appear that making fun of guys with small dicks is one of the few things left that is condoned by most of society.

This is something a woman posted in a forum I go to on a dating site

"I bet it must suck to have a little pecker. Poor little pecker men. But little peckers are pretty funny don't you think."
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote