Banner 12
Go Back   My Tiny Dick Forums \ Mytinydick.net Forums \ General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about anything and everything

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
Tiny Dick Wanna Be
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 19
Default Omegle

I have done some tests on Omegle showing my penis to women. What I've found is that about 90% of all women when it's anonymous will laugh at a tiny penis. They laugh and point and almost always cover their mouth. The groups of women are the ones most likly to look. The other 10% just think it's disgusting.

This by the way is done with their permission. Not random flashing.
Tom78728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 428
Default

I used to spend quite a lot of time on Omegle but not much anymore. There's very few girls on there anymore and I'm not really into showing my dick to guys.

You're right though they will definitely laugh at you if you have a small dick. I'm about 5 1/2 when hard and they almost always tell me I'm small or tiny. The ones that bother to stop and look that is. Most just click off as soon as they see a dick.

The trouble is there's a lot of guys on there that are big to huge so compared to these guys most men are small.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire
 
hoverfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East of England
Posts: 1,635
Default

Maybe time for a more conventional approach to dating. I haven't been to any of those websites but I would imagine that you find those people there that are happy to opt for a one-night-stand and that might not be the range to go hunting.

Just a thought.
__________________
Feeling a little peckish?
Visit The Official Food Porn Thread

Click here if you need help uploading pictures.
Guide to Uploading and Managing your Attachments

Click here if you need to contact the forum staff.
List of Forum Staff
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
Tiny Dick Wanna Be
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 19
Default

Yup, i posted this as a rebuttal to the size doesn't matter crowd. A woman will tell you to your face it doesn't matter and then laugh her ass off if it's annonymous. I had a discussion with 2 women in a CFNM situation a few weeks ago. A gal i was seeing brought her roommate and i was naked with for them for a couple of hours and we talked candidly. Size matters. We took some pics and they texted to some girl friends and without fail the response was LOL, lmao, roflma etc
Tom78728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:14 AM   #5
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom78728 View Post
Yup, i posted this as a rebuttal to the size doesn't matter crowd. A woman will tell you to your face it doesn't matter and then laugh her ass off if it's annonymous. I had a discussion with 2 women in a CFNM situation a few weeks ago. A gal i was seeing brought her roommate and i was naked with for them for a couple of hours and we talked candidly. Size matters. We took some pics and they texted to some girl friends and without fail the response was LOL, lmao, roflma etc
Well sometimes women have a natural urge to laugh when they see a naked guy for no other reason than the fact the guy is naked not because of his size. If they sent the pics with a text saying "look how small this guys dick is" or something similar then yes they were laughing at the size.

We also have to bear in mind there that all women are different. There's only a certain percentage that will ridicule a guys size. A good percentage won't regardless of whether he's in front of them or not.

It does appear that making fun of guys with small dicks is one of the few things left that is condoned by most of society.

This is something a woman posted in a forum I go to on a dating site

"I bet it must suck to have a little pecker. Poor little pecker men. But little peckers are pretty funny don't you think."
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #6
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire
 
hoverfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East of England
Posts: 1,635
Default

Well, what do you expect from places like that? You broadcast you small pecker on the web and I guess you end up attracting absolutely all the wrong people. Also, how many women on there can actually prove they are women? I wouldn't know, I don't use that site, so I may yet learn that it as acutally legitimate.

And if size matters to them, fair enough but don't presume that you will only ever meet women that as soon as they get home from work start hitting the dick flashing websites. When I suggested a more traditional approach, I was thinking more about meeting someone in a more non-sexual environment and taking it from there. You know, people still invite each other for dinner, to the movies, go for a walk, hit the dancefloor.... the list is endless. Of course, if you flash your cock at women on the web, they might expect great things, that's why I suggested the alternative in the first place.

Now for a bit of the usual re-run: Judging by the number of members that are or have been married or in long term relationships, size again only ever seems to have mattered to them rather then their partners, so maybe find a woman that is not into this whole porn broadcasting thing. My wife for one was questioning the whole point behind such video streams when she saw that XHamster started a section like that. Especially, since the majority of streams purely focussed on the guys cock. One of her comments were: So, they define themselves over the size of the penises, do they? I'll spare you the rest of her comments, which were rather less flattering.
__________________
Feeling a little peckish?
Visit The Official Food Porn Thread

Click here if you need help uploading pictures.
Guide to Uploading and Managing your Attachments

Click here if you need to contact the forum staff.
List of Forum Staff
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #7
Tiny Dick Intermediate
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 85
Default

Yes I find that females in groups on Omegle but mainly white teen females in a group like to comment or giggle at small penis. Also teens from UK tend to like to poke fun at small ones.
Has anyone recorded videos of their flashing on webcam? I made a few recordings of young teens giggling a my weeny.
lordquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
Well, what do you expect from places like that? You broadcast you small pecker on the web and I guess you end up attracting absolutely all the wrong people. Also, how many women on there can actually prove they are women? I wouldn't know, I don't use that site, so I may yet learn that it as acutally legitimate.

And if size matters to them, fair enough but don't presume that you will only ever meet women that as soon as they get home from work start hitting the dick flashing websites. When I suggested a more traditional approach, I was thinking more about meeting someone in a more non-sexual environment and taking it from there. You know, people still invite each other for dinner, to the movies, go for a walk, hit the dancefloor.... the list is endless. Of course, if you flash your cock at women on the web, they might expect great things, that's why I suggested the alternative in the first place.

Now for a bit of the usual re-run: Judging by the number of members that are or have been married or in long term relationships, size again only ever seems to have mattered to them rather then their partners, so maybe find a woman that is not into this whole porn broadcasting thing. My wife for one was questioning the whole point behind such video streams when she saw that XHamster started a section like that. Especially, since the majority of streams purely focussed on the guys cock. One of her comments were: So, they define themselves over the size of the penises, do they? I'll spare you the rest of her comments, which were rather less flattering.
Omegle is not a dating site. It's supposed to be a chat site. I doubt many people actually get around to chatting on there though. It's mostly guys flashing their dicks and guys not flashing hoping some girl or girls will stop long enough to show them some of her skin. There aren't many girls on there anymore and they aren't interested in looking at dicks for the most part. Some may stop if the guy is young, good looking and has a big dick but mostly they just click off.

I don't think it's that guys define themselves by the size of their cocks. A lot of guys just seem to want to show girls their cocks no matter what their size is. Why that is I'm not sure.
Women are always complaining about guys sending them dick pics.

Of course guys with big or huge dicks do it because they like the reactions they get from women. Some of the reactions are along the lines of "OMG it's huge. No way that is coming near me" to "awesome cock I'd love it inside me". I'm sure they prefer the latter. What guy wouldn't want women drooling over their cock?

As for the women on there being real women, it is possible to fake it by showing a video rather than a real cam but you can usually tell if they're real by interacting with them, asking them to wave etc.

Most small guys seem to do it for reactions too although they would be slightly different reactions. I think you have to have a slight SPH desire to go on Omegle and flash yourself if you have a small dick. It's all anonymous so there's not a lot of risk to it. Funny thing is I've found that it's the guys that will ridicule more than the girls do.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #9
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquinn View Post
Yes I find that females in groups on Omegle but mainly white teen females in a group like to comment or giggle at small penis. Also teens from UK tend to like to poke fun at small ones.
Has anyone recorded videos of their flashing on webcam? I made a few recordings of young teens giggling a my weeny.
I made a couple of vids but one was very short and the other was not making fun of me. She actually didn't say anything about my size. She was very cute and a sweet girl.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:15 PM   #10
Tiny Dick Wanna Be
 
vulcan1970's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 11
Default

I love it when women laugh most don't do enough in my opinion
vulcan1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




(c) Ninja Dollars