View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 10:17 PM   #1
Young1
Tiny Dick Intermediate

Default Who's first sexual experience was with a much older man?

This is the very first time I will tell this experience to others, and I'm nervous.

My family lived in a condo complex when I was a kid.

I was exactly 12 years old at the time.

There was this older guy (maybe in his 40's) that lived in the building next to ours.
He owner a new Corvette and I was always looking at it and how nice it was.
He would often polish and wax it while I watched.
He told me how fast it was and I was thinking it was the coolest car ever.
Finally after weeks of me pestering him about it, he asked if I wanted to take a ride in it with the top off. I was so excited that I didn't even tell my mom the I was leaving.
We drove around a while as he did errands.
When we got back he invited me in to his place for a soft drink.
I thought I was being so cool because none of my other pals were offered the ride.

When we were at his place he said he needed a shower so I just waited watching tv.
He came out to the living room toweling himself dry in front of me and I saw him naked. I guess my eyes bugged out of my head when I saw how big his cock was and seeing it bounce around on top of what looked like huge balls, he laughed and asked if I knew about sex and I lied saying I read about in in books.
He explained out erections and ejaculation. I had no idea about any of that stuff. he wanted me to touch and hold his penis as it got hard. I had not even started puberty yet so I had no body hair except for my head.
He looked at me as he wanted to see if I was growing properly, so I quickly showed him my pinky sized penis.

I gotta go right now but I'll finnish this in a bit.
Sorry.
Young1 is offline   Reply With Quote