View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Forte

Default Hard to find women to do Small Penis Humilation.

I make it a habbit to tell women I'm under-sized. I don't really know if I'm small or not, but I tell women regardless. I find it tends to veer the conversation into a sexual direction and I've actually had sex with a small penis conversation as the lead up, more than once.

I don't consider myself to be submissive, a beta male or a weak man, but I love S&M and I thought it'd be pretty easy to engage in SPH. You tell a woman you have a small penis, she giggles, bam you're having SPH!

But I found out several things. Most women try to comfort me, or the conversation becomes sexual and things to start to happen. Even when I once sat a girl down and explained the fetish to her, she just couldn't get into it. She even told me I was too big to engage in small penis humilation, which surprised me.

I thought I'd post here to share an experience and maybe see if you guys had the same "problem." I also wanted to see if I was the only one that goes looking for humilation, if you don't mind sharing some experiences