View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
jimmyh
Tiny Dick Advanced

Default Unusual Shower Sex With The Wife??

As you know, I haven't been too wild over having sex with the wife although early this morning we had a rather interesting session in the shower. Anyhow, we have this enormous tub, almost the size of a jacuzzi, has a sitting area in the back, etc. so we've shared the shower before although a long time ago.

This morning she either must have been real horny or worried about why I haven't been too excitable lately. I'm thinking the later. So after having coffee she starts rubbing her cunt through her panties and says "lets have a shower". I really didn't want to but did.

We're in there and I must say, I was enjoying her stroking my cock with her soapy hand while I did the same to her quite large tits (actually a little too large). So then to my surprise she kneels in front of the sitting area in the back, hands me a tube of lube and wants it in the ass! She NEVER wants to get ass fucked so now I'm sure she's concerned.

I put some lube on and slide in. Felt great too, haven't ass fucked my wife in 15 years. Yes, 15 years! She never liked it. In about 30 seconds I blew my load. We then got into the shower area again to clean off.

Once out, we dry off, she sits on the bathroom chair and I get her off with my tongue. Shit, she probably came in less than a minute. Was almost sterile tasting down there just getting out of the shower.

All in all, not too bad. Although could have been better.
jimmyh is offline   Reply With Quote