View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
Davidinwc
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

I had dropped out of this forum because a preponderance of the membership seemed to be into humiliation. I'm not against any acts participated in amoung consenting adults - that's just not my bag.
Your post is "right on".
I am 2 to 2.5" relaxed. (small) When erect, any where from 5 to 5.5" (small average).

I NEVER had concerns about my size - altho when around other nude people (hot tub, beach) I obviously was the smallest one - now that I think about it. I saw mention of this forum in a post on a nude beach site where someone was concerned about showing up and being embarrassed because he was "undersized".
At nude beaches you find women that have tiny breasts to those with huge sagging ones. People of both sexes in great physical shape, and others that looked like beached whales. AND men with a penis that is almost invisible to ones where it hangs halfway to their knees.
(Don't ask about the "jewelry" both a few men and women have in "private' places on their body.)

My wife finds men with small to small average men the most physically attractive. OTH, her first husband of 25 years had a "fire hose" (her description of guys with long ones) and one of her lovers before that (when they were both 20 and she took his cherry) had a big one. She didn't mention size of others, so I assume they were average. She said size, when it comes to sexual satisfaction, has almost know bearing.
Just like some men a turned off by large breasts, others by small ones, everyone has their own preferences.

Last edited by Davidinwc; 09-26-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: addition
Davidinwc is offline   Reply With Quote